HOOPING INSPIRATION DAY 2021
Mrkni, jak vypadal první ročník celodenního workshopu HOOPING INSPIRATION DAY 2021!
A day full of hooping inspiration!
In November 2021, together with hooping teachers Petra (www.hogatime.cz) and Bára (www.svethoopingu.cz), we organized the first HOOPING INSPIRATION DAY.
It was a day full of inspiration, where we all inspired each other with our own unique concept of hooping. Each teacher has a different style, and that was the most valuable thing we could pass on in the workshop.
What did such an all-day workshop contain?
1) Yoga stretching – we went through the basic set inspired by Jocelyn Gordon from HoopYogini.
2) Hoop warm-up – with the help of a hoop, we stretched and moved at a faster pace, thus preparing the body for the next circle on the chest.
3) Chest circling – we explained the basics of chest circling and showed several ways to learn and how to improve chest circling.
4) 5 tips on how to FLOW – we tried 5 tips on how to do it.
5) Hoop dance Flow – intuitive hoop dance: a space where we each immersed ourselves in our world for a while and enjoyed our “Flow”.
5) Hoop jam – in this part we enjoyed freedom of movement, relaxed our minds and danced to music.
6) Healing circles and relax meditation – with a set inspired by HoopYogini and a final visualization on the topic “You and your personal space”, we ended the all-day workshop.
Take a look at the video from the workshop and get inspired :-).